Expect A Difference - Delivering on The Promise - Employer of Choice
Competent - Harmonious - Different
Welcome to River Valley Financial Bank Human Resources Career Center.
- River Valley Financial Bank considers itself to be first and foremost a community based and community-oriented financial institution.
- The objective of our employee programs is to build one of the most competent and harmonious teams in banking.
- River Valley Financial Bank is committed to developing and maintaining a workplace that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
- We support a work environment where individual differences are valued and respected.
- Where each individual who shares the fundamental values of the Bank has an opportunity to contribute and grow based on individual merit.
River Valley Financial Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to creating a culturally diverse workforce.
Current Positions Available:
Now taking applications for full time Customer Service Positions. We are accepting applications for all of our markets which include Central, Northern and Southern.
JOB Description: Gain valuable experience while putting your excellent customer service skills to use!
Your duties may include:
*Responding to and assisting customers with inquiries and problem resolution
*Establishing customer relationships through courtesy and friendliness
*Identifying customer needs and referring financial products and services
*Contributing to a positive, professional team environment
*Working within established policies, procedures, and guidelines
The successful candidates will:
*Have a minimum of six months cash handling and customer service experience
*Have great written and oral communication skills
*Have the ability to quickly learn new processes
*Work effectively as part of a team
*Have strong customer service and computer skills
*Possess great attention to detail, and have strong time management skills
These are full time, long term positions working normal banking hours. Some weekends may be required.
To be considered for this position, submit a resume highlighting your relevant skills and experience!
Apply today or call HR at 812-273-6726.